Pyraraider Pyraraider

Game is too frustrating for me. The levels that I did play were fun though.

The Price The Price

Pretty good game. Controls were a little awkward, and the music got a little tiring. But for a short game like this, it works.

Ghosts 'n' Goblins HTML5 Ghosts 'n' Goblins HTML5

Good job, don't do it again.

Tightrope Theatre Tightrope Theatre

Control is frustrating. 0/1
Music is redundant and tiresome. 0/1
Graphics are nice. 1/1
The levels are pretty fun (Except the last level, which is the definition of cheap design) 1/1
Sound effects are alright. 1/1

After The Credits After The Credits

You don't move or shoot fast enough, which ruins the whole experience. It also would have been funnier if it was executed well.

Heart Star Heart Star

I like the art style and music, and the some of the puzzles were fun, but half of my deaths were not my fault. Lots of times they wouldn't jump, or they slid around for now reason.

snakey man snakey man

Functions pretty well, except when I die. I just freeze where ever I died and keep hearing the death sound over and over again. It did the same thing no matter what browser I used.

Lognes Island Lognes Island

It's fun. Movement is a little sluggish, but overall fun. I hope when you make the full game, you don't try to make 2D open world.

Super Oppressed PPL. Super Oppressed PPL.

Very funny. I enjoyed it because it makes fun of people who think others need special treatment just because they are "differently abled". When in reality these "different abled" people just want to be treated the same.

Glue Knight Glue Knight

The game looks appealing, but good graphics don't make a good game. The music is boring and gets old immediately. The controls don't always work, and the enemy pattern is inconsistent from attempt to attempt, just like the frame rate. All of this gives the game absolutely no enjoyability